Код отслеживания Google Analytics.

Oct 2, 2008

Understanding of opposition

Time to time I have to discuss stupid subject about why Linux is on my home computer (what is better Windows or Linux? Is Linux defectless? and etc). And all I can say has a very positive tinge, but in really I know it is not right. The arguments about Linux is discussed in the following article by implication.



Of course the article I've spoken about discussing deference between Unix and Linux and to the author's honour there is no one appraisals. But from other point of view we can read the article as compare between Linux (as free software) and "Other System" (as proprietary). And it is give us the understanding what is Linux from this side. I think it is good knowledge - probably the worst kind of blindness is to be absolutely confidence in our infallibility.

PS.
The Russian version can be found here.

No comments: